Rooftop Spa - A Fine Art of Relaxing. Our WaldSPA is located on the roof of the hotel, with a fantastic view of the mountains of Tyrol at the forrest. Flooded with light and on more than 600 m² over two levels, our guests will find here a refuge of the extra class! The absolute highlight is our 5,000 m² natural garden directly above the pool area that invites you to dream!
Our WaldSPA can be easily reached from every room, apartment, suite and chalet. You can enjoy refreshing moments in our year-round heated indoor and outdoor pool, with spacious sunbathing areas and as a 13-meter long infinity pool. Our sauna area as a nude area and adults spa (from 16 years) has four saunas with relaxation room & fresh air room and offers enough space and options for those who really want to work up a sweat.
NEW in our hotel in tyrol The SKY sauna in stone pine wood as a textile sauna for the whole family is an absolute highlight in our WaldSPA with a terrific view. . Now we have created even more space to guarantee privacy in the best possible way - the relax loungers & cool hanging lounge invite you to dream! In the outside deck and the new lounge you can have a good time, breathe the fresh mountain air and enjoy a fantastic view over the Zillertal. In our bright and light-flooded relaxation room with an open fireplace, you are guaranteed absolute tranquility in an alpine lifestyle design!
Opening times WaldSPA
7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Year-round water temperature: 32 ° C
Our WaldSPA with a perfect location in the middle of nature as a real Rooftop SPA has
- Panorama indoor and outdoor pool on the roof as a 13 meter infinity pool (heated to 32 degrees all year round)
- Spacious relaxation area with relaxation loungers for families & hanging lounge right by the swimming pool
- NEW! Huge SKY sauna in stone pine as a textile sauna with a magnificent view over the mountains
- Bright and light-flooded relaxation room with a fireplace and a magnificent panoramic view over the Zillertal
- Generous sunbathing areas at the outdoor pool with daybed, cool outdoor lounge to chill out
- 5,000 m² nature garden with cuddly islands and outdoor platforms to dream of
- Adult spa - sauna area with Finnish sauna, organic sauna, steam grotto and pine infrared cabin
- Deluxe apartments and crystal chalet are equipped with a walk-in rain shower and Physiotherm infrared cabin
Let your mind wander and enjoy the silence in the middle of nature. Immediately above our infinity pool is the natural garden with observation decks and are equipped by high quality sun loungers and cuddly islands as cocoons. Absolute peace and, above all, retreat, intimacy and privacy are guaranteed here! Thus, you can leave everyday life behind in our 5,000 m² natural garden and enjoy the wonderful panorama of the Zillertal Alps.
Our sauna area is accessible as an Adults Spa Only (for adults aged 16 and over) and has:
- 4 saunas with alpine sauna as a Finnish sauna in old wood, organic sauna with fresh herbs, steam bath
- Infrared cabin made of pine wood from the local mountain forest
- Rain shower for refreshment
- Relaxation area in the sauna with lounge area and sunbathing areas
- Own outdoor level as a nude area in the middle of nature on the mountain meadow & stone wall
- Tea bar with many types of tea, mountain spring water, various snacks and fruit
For all families with children and teenagers, our new SKY sauna in stone pine is available as a textile sauna on the roof by the infinity pool!
Massage lowers stress hormones, releases endorphins and contributes to general well-being. Tension is alleviated and energy can flow through your body freely again. It is having an instinctive feeling for body and soul which is particularly important here of course – see for yourself with the massage expertise from our professional team!
Daniel Gottner, who has many years of experience as a medicinal masseur, is available every Monday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. , and also on Wednesday and Friday between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. in our wellness area.
There is hardly a more perfect location for meditation and relaxation in the Zillertal than in the middle of our 5,000 m² natural garden. Whether formed on the fantastically beautiful platforms from local larch wood or in the dewy grass of our mountain meadows amidst the flowers and herbs. One thing is guaranteed in any case, absolute peace and a unique panorama with views over the Zillertal and the mountains.At any rate, the highest level of exclusivity is offered in our old hay barn, which is located next to the Jungwald and right next to the fresh mountain stream. For all guests, we also offer our yoga program in this unique location. Built in 1901, the building offers an incredible ambiance for security, retreat and is perfect for delving deep into the world of yoga.
NEW! Our 40 m² yoga platform in larch wood by the 3 oak trees in the young forrest near the old hay barn with a grandiose view is the perfect place of strength for yoga & meditation.