Our SPA ‚water realm‘ is located on the roof of the hotel, enjoying a dreamy view to the mountains in Tyrol. Suffused with light and on area spanning more than 400 m² over two levels, our guests will find an extra special refuge!
The SPA can be accessed from every room, apartment, suite and chalet directly via the lift. Four saunas which have a quiet room and fresh air room provide plenty of space and options for those who really want to sweat it all out. On the top floor is the 'Tranquillity room', which has an open fire and a dreamy view across Kaltenbach. Enjoy refreshing moments in our indoor and outdoor pools, which have spacious sun lounging areas and have been designed as a 13 metre Infiniti pool. The pool, at 32°C, is suitable for any season. Just have a swim and gaze up at the blue skies. In winter in particular when the mountains in Tyrol are covered with snow, the heated outdoor pool at the Spa Hotel is a dreamy experience.
Infinity pool - opening hours
year-round - 7.00 a.m. to 8.30 p.m.
Infinity pool - water temperature
- Panorama indoor and outdoor pool on the roof as a 13 metre Infiniti pool
- Tranquillity room with cosy loungers, wicker chairs, an open fire and a superb panorama view
- Lounger areas at the pool and roof, get up close to the Jungwald and the natural surroundings
- 4 Saunas, with Alpine sauna and dreamy panorama, herbal sauna, steam grotto, as well as Swiss stone pine infrared cabins
- All deluxe units have their own rainfall shower and infrared cabins in the room
- 4 Saunas and an Alpine sauna with dreamy panorama views, herbal sauna, steam grotto
- infrared cabins made from Swiss stone pine from the local woodland forest
- Refreshing rainfall shower
- Quiet room in the sauna area which has a cosy area and loungers
- Fresh air room outside in the midst of the natural surroundings on the mountain pastures
Massage lowers stress hormones, releases endorphins and contributes to general well-being. Tension is alleviated and energy can flow through your body freely again. It is having an instinctive feeling for body and soul which is particularly important here of course – see for yourself with the massage expertise from our professional team!
Daniel Gottner, who has many years of experience as a medicinal masseur, is available every Monday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. , and also on Wednesday and Friday between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. in our wellness area.
Donate moments of happiness with our massage vouchers
Do you want your loved ones, friends or acquaintances to give pleasure and give a massage voucher? Quickly and easily you can create your personal voucher via our homepage.
Do others joy! You'll learn that would be joy.
(Friedrich Theodor Vischer, 1807-1887)