Our "Wald-SPA" is located on the roof of the hotel, with a fantastic view of the mountains of Tyrol am Jungwald. Flooded with light and on more than 400 m² over two levels, our guests will find here a refuge of the extra class! The absolute highlight is our 5,000 m² natural garden directly above the pool area that invites you to dream!
The SPA can be accessed from every room, apartment, suite and chalet directly via the lift. Four saunas which have a quiet room and fresh air room provide plenty of space and options for those who really want to sweat it all out. On the top floor is the 'Tranquillity room', which has an open fire and a dreamy view across Kaltenbach. Enjoy refreshing moments in our indoor and outdoor pools, which have spacious sun lounging areas and have been designed as a 13 metre Infinity pool. The pool, at 32°C, is suitable for any season. Just have a swim and gaze up at the blue skies. In winter in particular when the mountains in Tyrol are covered with snow, the heated outdoor pool at the Spa Hotel is a dreamy experience.
Infinity pool - opening hours
year-round - 7.00 a.m. to 8.30 p.m.
Infinity pool - water temperature
- Panorama indoor and outdoor pool on the roof as a 13 metre Infiniti pool
- Tranquillity room with cosy loungers, wicker chairs, an open fire and a superb panorama view
- Lounger areas at the pool and roof, get up close to the Jungwald and the natural surroundings
- 4 Saunas, with Alpine sauna and dreamy panorama, herbal sauna, steam grotto, as well as Swiss stone pine infrared cabins
- All deluxe units have their own rainfall shower and infrared cabins in the room
Let your mind wander and enjoy the silence in the middle of nature. Immediately above our infinity pool is the natural garden with observation decks and are equipped by high quality sun loungers and cuddly islands as cocoons.
Absolute peace and, above all, retreat, intimacy and privacy are guaranteed here! Thus, you can leave everyday life behind in our 5,000 m² natural garden and enjoy the wonderful panorama of the Zillertal Alps.
- 4 Saunas and an Alpine sauna with dreamy panorama views, herbal sauna, steam grotto
- infrared cabins made from Swiss stone pine from the local woodland forest
- Refreshing rainfall shower
- Quiet room in the sauna area which has a cosy area and loungers
- Fresh air room outside in the midst of the natural surroundings on the mountain pastures
Massage lowers stress hormones, releases endorphins and contributes to general well-being. Tension is alleviated and energy can flow through your body freely again. It is having an instinctive feeling for body and soul which is particularly important here of course – see for yourself with the massage expertise from our professional team!
Daniel Gottner, who has many years of experience as a medicinal masseur, is available every Monday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. , and also on Wednesday and Friday between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. in our wellness area.
There is hardly a more perfect location for meditation and relaxation in the Zillertal than in the middle of our 5,000 m² natural garden. Whether formed on the fantastically beautiful platforms from local larch wood or in the dewy grass of our mountain meadows amidst the flowers and herbs. One thing is guaranteed in any case, absolute peace and a unique panorama with views over the Zillertal and the mountains.
At any rate, the highest level of exclusivity is offered in our old hay barn, which is located next to the Jungwald and right next to the fresh mountain stream. For all guests, we also offer our yoga program in this unique location. Built in 1901, the building offers an incredible ambiance for security, retreat and is perfect for delving deep into the world of yoga.