Visit our swimming paths and bathing waters either for swimming or to sunbathing
and take time out.
On a hot summer day there is nothing better than a cool dip. Outdoor swimming pools and lakes to visit are enough in the Zillertal. Whether for athletic swimmers, sunbathers or for families - you will find guranteed the right for your needs
The most beautiful Swimming paths in Zillertal:
These bathing lakes make the heart beat faster:
- Lake in the Badewelt in Stumm
- Erlebnisteich Aufenfeld - Aschau (ca. 5km entfernt)
- Badesee Schlitters (ca. 10km entfernt)
- Durlassboden Stausee - Gerlos (ca. 20km entfernt)
- Reinthaler See by Kramsach (ca. 22 km entfernt)
The Achensee is one of the most beautiful bathing lakes in Tyrol - Tyrol's largest lake is only 30 minutes by car from Kaltenbach and is also a unique experience in combination with a boat trip or hike on the shore!
From trend sport to summer lake activity - STAND UP PADDLING - is really fun in our mountain lakes. The spring-fresh water of the Durlassboden reservoir guarantees a real summer highlight for the whole family. The largest Tyrolean lake - the Achensee - is of course perfect for this adventure for paddleboarding with its huge expanse of water and cool bays and landscapes - rental stations at Achensee
The Zillertal Activcard includes a daily visit in one of the following swimming bath:
- Erlebnisfreibad Zillertal - Fügen
- Badewelt Stumm
- Erlebnisfreischwimmbad im Freizeitpark Zell
- Erlebnisfreibad in der Sommerwelt Hippach
- Erlebnisbad Mayrhofen
- Erlebnisfreibad Finkenberg
Furthermore you also get following reductions with the card:
- 10 % of all entrance prices at the indoor bath and sauna area in the thermal bath park Fügen
- 10 % of all entrance prices at the amusement park Aufenfeld
- till 20 % of all Studentcards at the indoor bath and sauna area in the Indoorswimmingpark Mayrhofen
You can buy the Zillertaler Aktiv Card in the tourist office in Kaltenbach.