* The prices are per day for the chalet (without residence tax of € 1,50 per adult / day) with our included services. Extra charge for additional occupancy on request.
My favourite chalet. Alpine lifestyle with plenty of space.
A synergy of oak wood, natural shades in high-quality natural materials – every element reflects the soul of Tyrol. A luxurious stay with plenty of space for my nearest and dearest, and me right in the thick of the action – my next mountain adventure within touching distance.
160 square metres all to yourself in a maisonette on the upper and attic floors, with exposed roof beams and 360 degree views | 4 bedrooms with anti-allergy box spring double beds and reading lamp | Large lounge with dining table | Fully equipped kitchen with natural wood flooring | 3 bathrooms with radio | Luxurious rainfall shower | Bath | Hair-dryer | Illuminated cosmetics mirror | Separate toilet | Skin care products by Lalique® | Private spa with Physiotherm infrared cabin |Highspeed Internet - WLan | Flat screen TV with Sky | Streaming with Google Chrome Cast |Tablet by SuitePad | Safe | Balcony [125 m²] with dining table and Dedon® Lounge chairs | For those who love the morning, mid-morning and afternoon sun
- Fine Art of Relaxing in the Rooftop Spa with Infinity Pool and Sky Sauna
- Free Highspeed WLAN troughout the hotel area
- Fluffy bath robes and slippers in your room
- Electricity, water, dishtowels and washing detergent
- 2 parking space in the covered garage area and other car parking spaces
- Ski storage direct in Bergbahn Hochzillertal valley station