The first time with the baby on vacation - there are a variety of destinations that are suitable for the whole family - and especially with babies and toddlers. The full number of points is guaranteed with these tips - you can use the stroller, bugy or stretcher as a climbing aid to 100%.
The Zillertal offers incredibly great adventure playgrounds for every age of childs, both in the valley and on the mountain. In addition to our own forest playground directly at the hotel, the most beautiful children's playgrounds in the area are:
- Adventure playground at the Leisure Park Zell with a super cool mini golf course - this is perfect for a bike ride with the whole family from the hotel
- Playground Schlitters - a perfect destination for the family, the beautiful Lake Schlitters is right next to the playground
- Forest playground & tree houses Gerlos - an ideal combination with a stroll suitable for pushchairs in the Wimmertal or Schwarzachtal
- Pure adrenaline combined with a cool playground - right at the valley station of the Rosenalm cable car in the Zillertal Arena right next to the Alpine roller coaster - the Arena Coaster
- NEW! Adventure playground Auenland on the bike path to Mayrhofen - on an area of more than 3,000 m² with versatile, natural recreation and exercise space
If you ask yourself the question of which leisurely hike can also be mastered easily and is fun with baby carriages and strollers - you are right in the Zillertal. The most beautiful hiking trails with prams are:
- The deep green Wimmertal at an altitude of 1,100 meters with the beautifully situated Wimmertalalm with a small playground as a perfect destination
- Hiking on the crystal-clear river of the Schwarzach Valley at an altitude of 1,200 meters with the Schwarzach Valley Alm
- Farsighted views of the Ahornsee and Ahronbachl with the great circular hiking trail - can also be perfectly combined with the raptor demonstration
- Looking for a lot of sun is in the right place in the Schönachtal near Gerlos at an altitude of approx. 1,200 meters
The Zillertal offers unique mountain lakes in a breathtaking natural setting. The most beautiful mountain lakes - which are perfect for a walk with a pram - are:
- Hiking on the traffic-calming crystal-clear Stillupsee at an altitude of 1,300 meters with alpine huts and the greatest possible flexibility (bus transfer to the starting point at the Gasthof Wasserfall)
- Unique natural scenery at the Zillergrund reservoir with a hike to Klein Tibet (Hohenau Alm) at an altitude of 1,800 meters
- Cool water at the Durlassboden reservoir with the perfect combination option to the Finkau alpine inn, circular hiking trail at the rear Gerlos reservoir or ascent on the Wilderglosbach to the Trisslalm
- New! The highlight is the megacool spruce lakeright next to the giant spruce castle at the top station of the Rosenalm lift in the Zillertal Arena
The entrance to the 35 km long bike path on the Ziller is only 400 meters from the hotel. A bike tour with the whole family right on the Ziller should be a real experience and can be perfectly combined with a trip to the most beautiful playgrounds in the Zillertal. If you fancy cool water, you can reach the beautifully located Schlitterer Lake after 8 km. Young and old can try their luck at the great fairways at the newly created mini golf course in Zell at the leisure park - right on the bike path. If the legs no longer play along, a return trip by bike to Kaltenbach with the Zillertal Train is easily possible.
We kindly ask guests to rent bicycles for children and adult's from the Corratec brand directly in the hotel. Of course also helmets and our own child seats for toddlers for our high quality city bikes.
The new mini golf course in Zell am Ziller at the Leisure Park Zell, located directly on the bike path, is a perfect destination for the whole family. The super-cool adventure playground and the nearby Alpine roller coaster - the Arena Coaster - definitely make children's hearts beat faster. There is also ample parking and restaurants with ice cream parlors at the mini golf course, so a perfect encore is guaranteed after a day trip.
Interactive themed trails are a perfect destination for toddlers - so you can learn knowledge in a playful way and find yourself in a natural environment. The most beautiful themed trails in the vicinity in the first holiday region in the Zillertal are:
- Putzi the Squirrel trail for families in the local recreation area Putz Valley in Fügen (approx. 8 km from the hotel)
- Nature adventure trail & bird nature trail at the Schleier waterfall in Uderns (approx. 4 km from the hotel)
- New! Hubertus Wild Animal Trail on the Zillertaler Höhenstrasse - perfect for combining with the Marble Land
There is soooo much for families to discover, other excursion destinations can be found under Family Adventures, Family Enjoyment & Family Culture. It is very important to us that you and your loved one, baby and children experience unforgettable holidays with us in the Zillertal. We therefore offer an extensive service and high-quality children's and baby equipment in the hotel.