Sauna & fresh air room
Relaxation for body and soul
After an action-packed day in the natural surroundings in Tyrol there is nothing better for your well-being than an extended trip to the sauna, or a relaxing bath for some wellness. Enjoy the harmonious architecture and the stylish furnishings.
Healthy during your holiday
Perspiring in a sauna increases your sense of well-being and has a longlasting positive effect on your health. This is effective in preventing colds and also relaxes all your muscles. After a trip to the sauna, in the sauna area at this forest spa in Tyrol, guests get to enjoy their own quiet area and fresh air room.
Our sauna area offers:
- Bio sauna with aromatic local herbs
- Alpine sauna with superb panorama view set in the midst of natural surroundings
- Infrared cabins with Swiss stone pine from Bergwald
- Steam grotto in a stylish ambience
- Light-suffused quiet room with cosy area
- Fresh air room adjoining the Jungwald and mountain pastures